Pretty enough to stop time, this dupioni silk christening gown features floral trim, ruched bodice detail, and a generous ruffle at hem.
Shown here with our exclusive Heirloom Bouffant Christening Slip (sold separately) for a dreamy fullness.
- 3-piece set includes christening gown, cotton slip, and bonnet
- Color: pearl white (a rich, creamy shade between white and ivory)
- Fabric: 100% silk dupioni (a subtly textured fabric woven from a double strand of silk yarn in a plain weave pattern. The yarn is uneven and varies in width, creating a series of natural horizontal "slubs", which should not be considered flaws, as they make up the unique character of the fabric)
- Square neckline
- Bodice features hand-gathered ruching and pink rose braid trims
- Slightly puffed sleeves
- Tucks, braid and ruffle details at hem
- Heirloom-style open back for ease of presentation (buttons part-way down)
- Length: 32-33" (depending on size)
- Dry clean only
- Handcrafted with love in the USA of imported fabrics
In Stock--Ships within two business days.
Our Shipping Policy